Hogwarts Legacy: That's why I'm also looking forward to a non-Potter

While in my circle of friends "Potterheads" up and down as soon as you can find an excuse to read the books around Harry Potter or watch the movies in a marathon, I usually only look confused from one to the other. Of course, I'm not stupid, I know the novels of J.K. Rowling something has to be done very well, after all, the wizard stories also sell many years later like hot rolls. But I have never completely opened up - the books let me cold and also the films I have viewed, but never had the need to look again. All the more the curious that I am at a hype of the Potterheads: Oh man, I am pleased to remember legacy in 2022 ! Why, now, I try to explain. Because I have three reasons for that.

1. How many pure wizard roleplaying games are there?

I really promise much of the gameplay of the Open World Game. Finally, as a young wizard, we explore a great magical world around the legendary school for wizards and witches. And unlike other fantasy role games, this does not mean that we need to grabben, sword, hammer or dagger, but only to spell and our wand.

Even my favorite fantasy RPGs like divinity, Dragon Age or The Witcher are built so that players can rely on normal skills and weapons. But a high gloss fantasy world for wizards? That's really a novelty. Especially since the developers in Avalanche describe the whole thing as "active open-world action RPG" - so that does not conjure up, if it goes after them. Hogwarts Legacy: That's why I am also looking forward to the game as a non-Potter fan (3) Source: Warner Bros. Games

What I've Heard About Hogwarts Legacy Gameplay Has Blown My Mind...

2. Time and setting: a kind old republic for Harry Potter?

Instead of a Great Britain in the present, we will experience the late 19th century of the wizard world in Hogwarts Legacy . In this sense, I listed directly to the Lauscher - no Harry Potter, no Skywalker problem as in the Star-Wars films where the well-known characters have to spare constantly despite the giant galaxy. Even Dumbledore is at the moment of Hogwarts Legacy at most a little boy. In this respect, the Writers have the freedom to tell a completely own story, as they have already made the old-republic games of Bioware with Star Wars.

More about: Hogwarts Legacy Will enable transgender protagonists Hogwarts Legacy: That's why I'm looking forward to the game (4) Source: Warner Bros. Games

3. Lonelage as a gameplay element - much too unused!

Comments

Popular Posts