German NFL Stars: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs in the Super Bowl - Odds and Predictions

In the bookmakers, the Philadelphia Eagles in the Super Bowl against the Kansas City Chiefs are simple. The German NFL experts Monera St. Brown and Jakob Johnson talked to by the German Press Firm also pip on a triumph of the Eagles for quarterback Galen Injures in the most crucial football game of the year. My preferred are the Eagles. These are both great teams. The chiefs have Patrick Mahomes, Travis Hence and good running backs, but when I compare the teams, the Eagles have a better, more complete group, said St. Brown, who himself at the Detroit Lions plays. Mahomes is a little much better than Galen Harms, however the entire team is better with the Eagles. That's why they are my favorites. Johnson argued a little more out of his gut and with his principles. I can't cheer on teams that remain in my department or versus which you play regularly, said the Stuttgart, who was most recently active for the Las Vegas Raiders and therefore does not wish to be for the Kansas City Chiefs. He also believes the Eagles as a very safe suggestion. They don't have as much playoff experience in the back, but they were also dealt with a bit disrespectful in the season. I didn't have it on my screen, due to the fact that I don't truly know anything about in the NFC either. However, they played quite much better in the last games, stated Johnson. The two-time Super Bowl champ Sebastian Volume, on the other hand, taps Kansas City.

I am emotionally at Mahomes due to the fact that he has the experience. Wetting against Mahomes is as harmful as to bet against Brady. When I have to commit myself to the chiefs, stated the previous professional of the New England Patriots-Dort played Volume A very essential role in lots of triumphs as a protector of Brady's.

Colin

My favorite are the Eagles. The chiefs have Patrick Mahomes, Travis Hence and good running backs, however when I compare the teams, the Eagles have a better, more complete group, said St. Brown, who himself at He also thinks the Eagles as a very safe tip.

Comments

Popular Posts